The system for precise parting and grooving depths
High radial precision
The fixed stop on the tool holder holds the insert in its position and ensures that it cannot shift backwards under pressure. This guarantees a consistent parting and grooving depth.
Thanks to the elastic clamping system no screws are needed. The purchase and storage of additional spare parts can therefore be eliminated.
- Modular parting and grooving system, block/blade solution, monoblock tool
- Elastic clamping wedge with self-clamping insert
- Blade can be shifted
- Inserts with parting and grooving widths from 2.2 to 9.7 mm.
Particularly suited for materials, such as:
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Non-ferrous metals and non metals
- Parting and grooving
- Particularly successful when parting off tubes