Innovative carbide and cermet products at GrindTec
CERATIZIT presents solutions for precision-tool manufacturers and wood machining
Coolant hole rods programme that offers a multitude of configurations and ensures high precision
Our programme enables the production of blanks for gun drills with coolant holes in the diameter range from 3 mm to 35 mm.
Numerous versions available in stock
The optimal rods with 2, 3 or 4 coolant holes with helix angles from 15° to 46°, in standard lengths up to 530 mm can be selected for all common drill geometries. New to the range in our stock programme are ground rods with 15° helical coolant holes.
Minimum pitch tolerances
Thanks to the unique CERATIZIT classification system even extra-long drilling tools may be ground whilst maintaining process stability.
- As sintered
- Ground to h6
- Diameter: 3 mm to 35 mm
- Standard length: 250 mm to 530 mm
- With 2, 3 or 4 helical coolant holes from 15° to 46°
- Grade CTS20D
For the production of gun drill blanks with internal coolant supply:
- Universal drill blank with standard shank
- Gun drill blanks with helical coolant holes
- High-performance drills for aluminium and cast iron
- Step drills
- Diverse types of special tools
Round tool materials