Semi-finished tools for DIN 6537 drills with through-coolant
Our blanks are ground to h5 with maximum geometric precision.
The DIN drill blanks have a special mat grinding surface which raises the friction coefficient of the tool shank and thus provides for an improved pull-out resistance.
The drill blanks' shaft end complies with DIN 69090-3. This corresponds to the standard for cutting tools which are suitable for MQL.
- Diameter: 3.00 mm to 20.00 mm
- DIN drill blanks, ground mat to h5 tolerance with MQL-compliant shank end
- High-precision drill blanks for micro-drills with through-coolant
For the production of solid carbide drills with through-coolant:
- DIN 6537 solid carbide drills with MQL or conventional through-coolant
- Micro drilling tools with through-coolant in 3 mm or 4 mm shank
Round tool materials