Carbide from CERATIZIT: the basis for more productive powder compaction tools
Longer tool life improves efficiency
When being used for powder compaction, our corrosion-resistant carbide grades result in an increased wear resistance because the speed of and tendency towards corrosion are reduced. For highly abrasive pressing materials, these CF grades, in addition to the necessarily high hardness, also offer excellent fracture toughness as a result of the optimised binders. You benefit from the substantial increase in tool life and, compared to steel tools, machine downtimes are considerably reduced, making the entire system extremely efficient.
Service: constructive support for developing solutions
Whether you’re looking for advice during the development phase, strategic information about how to produce the best possible surfaces, or a detailed laboratory analysis for an already active tool, to determine reasons of wear – we gladly invite you to partake in our decades of experience, in order to offer the optimal solution for your need.
- High compressive strength
- High fracture toughness (good edge stability)
- Well suited for coating and removal of the coating
- High transverse rupture strength
- Automotive and aerospace construction
- Construction and furniture industry
- Electric and electronic industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Grinding material industry
- Tool and die production
- Powder and powder-metallurgical materials