Customised grades + design + manufacturing quality = maximised tool life
Our rectangular strips are highly wear-resistant even at high cutting speeds, providing ideal conditions for the production of high-quality wood machining tools.
New carbide grade KCR18+
We are now offering our strips in the recently developed carbide grade KCR18+, combining corrosion resistance with higher performance: thanks to its toughness, you can even work on non-homogeneous parts without chipping.
- Wear resistance with high toughness à resulting in increased tool life, reduction in number of tool changes, reduced grinding and lower production costs.
- Resistant to corrosion: for protection against chemical influences such as resin
- Resistant to oxidation: for protection against thermal influences
- Resistant to abrasion: for protection against mechanical wear
Thanks to our large selection, we can offer you the suitable grade for almost every application. For example, with our products you can machine the following materials:
- Particle boards (also with melamine coating)
- Medium and high-density fibreboard
- Hard and soft wood
- Composite materials
Innovation Highlights: Wood and metal working
Your global partner for wood and metal working
Your partner for wood sawing
Your partner for metal sawing
Your partner for wood machining
Your partner for technical support