Brazing Tips: Expanded stock range
The competence brand Toolmaker Solutions by CERATIZIT has expanded the stock program with DIN8011 brazing tips in the carbide grade CTS12D and the cermet grade CTF28T.
Our brazing tips distinguish themselves by their remarkable brazability and are available in the most common dimensions according to the DIN standard.
Our brand new stock range of brazing tips is available in two grades:
CTS12D: Submicron carbide grade with 6% binder and a Hardness of 1820 HV30 – ideal for reamers or the machining of aluminium alloys, carbon-fibre and glass-fibre reinforced plastics and other abrasive materials.
CTF28T: Cermet grade particularly for the finish machining of steel. Thanks to high oxidation resistance and low tendency to stick it is particularly suitable for the production of uncoated reamers and the machining of ferrous materials.
The stock range is available via the CERATIZIT online shop:
Everything at a glance:
- State-of-the-art detailed technical information and graphic illustrations for all products
- Overview of all customer-specific on and offline transactions with CERATIZIT
- Information about the current status of an order with Track & Trace
- Contact information for all of CERATIZIT’s main locations, as well as direct and personal contact partners
Fast service – always and everywhere:
- Optimised for tablets
- Simple and quick product search engine
- Streamlined ordering, for example by saving time with recurring orders or the ability to reorder customer-specific special products