Visit CERATIZIT at Stanztec 2018 in Pforzheim, Germany
From June 19-21, the CERATIZIT Group will be presenting the largest range of corrosion-resistant carbide grades available on the market at Stanztec 2018. You can find us on Stand C27.
Stanztec, the international trade fair for punching technology, is held every two years.
On Stand C27, the CERATIZIT Group will be presenting its comprehensive portfolio of corrosion-resistant carbide grades.
Stanztec 2018: Our highlights
We are delighted to present to you our broad range of corrosion-resistant carbide grades.
From punching, bending and stamping to forming, powder pressing, blanking and piercing – carbide active components from Hard Material Solutions by CERATIZIT ensure maximum levels of productivity and cost-effectiveness. CERATIZIT products for the toolmaking industry are available in different carbide grades and versions:
- EDM blocks (sintered and ground square and parallel to +0.4/+0.6 mm, with all-side grinding allowance as special version or also all-side ground to customer's specifications)
- Bars for punching dies (sintered, with positive sintered tolerance)
- Bushes for guides and dies (external dimensions with grinding allowance, internal diameter with positive sintered tolerance)
- Rods for punching dies (raw, sintered or ground diameter, 330 mm in length)
- Moulded parts to customer drawing
The CF carbide grades from CERATIZIT meet every tool requirement, especially for active components. Even at larger diameters they demonstrate an homogeneous carbide structure with minimised porosity and a consistent quality. Long service lives and maximum process stability are the result. The CF grade family from CERATIZIT stands for exceptional corrosion protection and the finest mechanical properties such as hardness, flexural strength and edge stability.
Visit us on Stand C27 and discover our world of carbide grades. We look forward to seeing you.