For high surface quality
Long service life
Our specially-developed coating technology provides for wear-resistant cutting edges on the reamers and thus increases the life of the tool.
Consistent surface finish
The reamers have an optimised bevel form. This guarantees precise entry into the hole which gives consistent roundness and good surface quality.
- Solid carbide reamers for blind and through holes.
- Diameter range 0.98 mm – 20.00 mm H7
- With irregular pitch
- Tools are left-spiral/right hand cutting or straight flutes
- Tools with or without internal coolant holes
Particularly suitable for the following materials:
- Machining steel
- Constructional steel
- Spring steel
- Cementation steel
- Nitriding steel
- Tempered steel
- Tool steel
- Cast steel (conventional, grey cast iron (GG), spheroidal cast iron (GGG), white & black malleable cast iron)
When compared with the competition, the W0606 reamer by CERATIZIT was able to improve the surface finish with steel by 5%.
Material: X 155 CrVMo 12 1
Cutting speed: 120 m/min
Feed rate: 1.00 mm
Depth: 33.00 mm
Diameter: 8.00 mm with H7 tolerance
Rz average roughness: 5.04
Solid carbide tools
Milling / Drilling / Reaming
- English - US 3.52 MB
Cutting Tools 2016.2