The tool for complete machining
Efficient production processes through an optimised cooling supply
Thanks to the unique coolant hole construction from CERATIZIT, jets of coolant are accurately focused onto the cutting edge. The efficient coolant application improves the tool operating life and drastically reduces processing time.
Complete tooling programme
With the broad programme of turning, parting, grooving and multi-function tools, all typical machining methods for one-set-up-machines can be implemented with optimal results.
Perfect repeatable accuracy
The low tolerances of the driving grooves also achieve a sufficiently precise positioning of the cutting edge.
- Standardised according to ISO 12164-3
- System sizes HSK-T63 and HSK-T100
- Coolant supply also designed for minimum quantity lubrication (MQL)
- Repeatability of the cutting edge ± 0.13 mm for HSK-T63 with dimensions f = 45 mm or ± 0.11 mm for HSK-T100 with dimensions f=55 mm
- Turning heads for positive and negative inserts
- Heads for the MSS modular parting and grooving system and MSS-TC for threading
- EcoCut multi-function heads
- Tool holders for square and round shanks
- Extensions and reducers
- HSK-T – UT / KM adapters
- HSK-A adapters for rotary tools
- External and internal turning
- Parting and grooving
Complex turned parts with high proportions of milling and drilling operations, which are completely manufactured in one machine.
- General mechanical engineering
- Power engineering
- Oil and gas
- Hydraulics, pneumatics
HSK-T turning tools
Cutting Tools 2016.2