Our guarantee of success: carbide powder produced in-house
We do not only specialise in blanks and ready-to-use products; we also offer high-quality carbide powder with various grain sizes. You can choose from a wide range of grades, whose mechanical properties are tailored to your personal application. In addition to powder, we also produce sharp-edged and flaky grit.
- Tungsten and tungsten carbide powder
- Ready-to-press powder (RTP)
- Carbide grit
Carbide properties (varied according to grade – dependent on cobalt content and tungsten carbide grain size):
- High compressive strength
- High transverse rupture strength
- Resistant against corrosion and oxidation
- Various tribological, thermic, and magnetic properties
Products for a wide range of sectors and applications are made from our carbide powder and grit: tools and components made out of carbide, in comparison to other materials, are often the more efficient, better performing alternative.