The right blank for every cut
High wear resistance
Requirements concerning materials are very high in the precision tooling industry. Our tooling blanks guarantee a long tool life, good parallelism and good concentricity. Thanks to our wide range of grades, we offer the optimal solution for every application.
We place great value on your ability to further process the products quickly and with minimal effort during the creation of the tooling blanks: we guarantee precise finishes with low tolerances, an even material as well as low grinding allowances.
Standard programme and custom-made products
Our E-Techstore offers a direct look into our standard programme, including inventory, and also simplifies the ordering process. Outside of this programme, we can additionally produce nearly any dimension – whether it's a blank or pre-ground.
- As sintered with low grinding allowance (‘near net shape’ technology)
- Including holes for location pins, slots, bevels or grooves
- Pre-ground faces and bore ground
Circular and long knife finish:
- As sintered
- Good parallelism
- Good concentricity
Carbide properties on the discs:
- Good machining properties
Carbide properties on circular and long knives:
- Fracture toughness
- Cutting tools manufacturers
Circular and long knives:
- Paper industry (e.g. corrugated board cutting)
- Metal industry (e.g. sheet cutting)
- Tissue industry (e.g. tissue cutting)