CERATIZIT is known world wide for the standardised high quality of its products and its reliable service, tailored to the consumer and products, which is naturally also inclusive of a regrinding service for solid carbide tools – because, despite high quality and long tool life, even our tools reach their wear limit sooner or later.
The prices for our restore service are also, of course, fairly calculated and transparent – with CERATIZIT’s standard programme, dependent on the range of services and tool group, but regardless of the state of your tool upon delivery. We are happy to give you detailed information regarding our terms and conditions – just get in touch with us!
Performance, almost as good as a brand new tool
You’ll get back your repaired tool
- with original geometries
- finish-ground on the original machine with the original programmes
- coated to the original specifications
- if applicable with close to 100 % of the tool life and the machining performance of a new tool
That means for you:
- high process security by way of the same application parameters as new tools
- noticeably reduced production and tooling costs
- a smaller tool inventory due to quick service
Here’s how it works:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact your sales representative or the nearest CERATIZIT branch.
- You’ll receive, upon request, our specially developed restore service-box in order to send us your tools, including the regrinding delivery confirmation for an uncomplicated transaction.
- After filling the restore service-box, you just need make a quick call or send a short e-mail email@example.com.
- The respective parcel service for your area will pick up the box at your house within the next day. Of course, we’ll cover the transportation costs for you.
- Your tools will be carefully examined, ground to manufacturing standards and, if necessary, coated. Our experienced employees subject the serviced tools to strict quality control tests before sending them back to you. We’ll also gladly send you the quality control report, upon request.
- Within the default 15-day timeframe from the receipt of your order, you’ll receive your tools finish-ground and ready-to-use.