With 2,200 exhibitors from 44 countries and over 180,000 m2 of net exhibition space, EMO Hannover is the world's leading trade fair for the metalworking industry.
The CERATIZIT Group's highlights on Stand D68, Hall 4
- Our expertise as a carbide producer, including an interactive animation of the manufacturing process from ore mining to the finished product
- Recycling of carbide to conserve resources
- Online configurator for the immediate, fully automated ordering of customised hob blanks
- Selected products from our range of blanks and semi-finished tools for tool manufacturers, including rods with and without coolant holes, blanks for hob cutters, preforms, etc.
- Cocktail bar for refreshment, including non-alcoholic drinks
The CERATIZIT Group's highlights in the machining sector on Stand B70, Hall 5
- Machining tools that are ready for use, such as the High Dynamic Turning technology, which has been awarded with several innovation prizes, and the FreeTurn Tools, including live demonstrations
- Industry 4.0 solutions like the ToolScope monitoring and assistance system
- Innovations for the automotive industry:
- The latest developments for series processing of complex stator bores for electric motor production
- The KOMET MicroKom KOMFlex spindle head for the precise processing of bearing seats and cylinder bores
Find out more about our innovative product solutions. We look forward to seeing you there!